I have some important files with valuable information, but I can’t access them— it seems that the Mac hard drive is either damaged or erased. Is there any solution for Dead Mac Hard Drive Recovery from damaged drives and corrupt media?
Very often data on failed hard drive is recoverable. This happens due to a software failure rather than a hardware problem, its files remain inaccessible but intact on the hard drive. For dead Mac hard drive recovery, Mac users are required to determine reason for drive crash, whether it is due to logical failure or mechanical failure. In a logical failure, the drive’s components are physically undamaged, but because of either accidental formatting or a corrupt file system, the drive is not able to find and navigate its own data. However, unless it has been overwritten, data still remains on hard drive.
A mechanical failure means that hard drive has broken parts that are preventing it from working. On a Mac, the process to examine drive’s condition is a bit simpler. If failed hard drive reveal its files and show up on another computer, your hard drive is probably fine, but your operating system needs to be re-installed. If your files don’t show up on the secondary computer, then your drive is damaged. Data recovery software is needed to recover contents on hard drive.
Mac Data Recovery software is used to retrieve files, documents, images, music, movies that have been lost or deleted from any HFS, HFS+, FAT, ExFAT and NTFS file system based storage media. This powerful Mac data recovery application provides advanced recovery features for Mac users.
Salient features of the software are listed below:
1. Data Recovery : The application is user friendly with recovery options (Quick Recovery, Deleted Recovery, Formatted Media & Search Lost Volume). With this Mac users can retrieve files on hard drive lost due to media formatting, accidental deletion, malicious software attack or other similar issues.
2. Photo Recovery : Recover lost, deleted or formatted photos from any internal or external Mac hard drive.
3. Recover Data from NTFS Partitions on Mac : The software supports data recovery from NTFS partitions on Mac when recovering files from Windows Boot Camp partition.
4. Recovery from FAT and ExFAT Formatted Drives/Volumes : The software introduces two levels of scans for FAT and ExFAT volumes – ‘Quick Scan’ and ‘Deep Scan’. ‘Quick Scan’ runs an extremely fast scan to uncover all disappeared files in a flash, while ‘Deep Scan’, performs a thorough scan to get back all the data lost from the drive
5. Selective and raw Recovery: the software provides selected files or folders recovery option. The application has a built-in fingerprint of every common file type that helps recognize different types of files stored on hard drive and perform data recovery based on file signatures.
6. System Startup Disc : User can start their Mac system with the help of Bootable DVD and to scan & regain access to all lost data.