Are you unable to copy or drag any of the files from your Mac system to other PC? Getting error messages while trying to copy the content of your Mac OS X? If so, then don’t be puzzled. Now, you can easily be able to fix finder error code 36 in Mac OS X.
Causes That Are Responsible for Mac Error Code 36
- Might be due to permission issue.
- Problem in internal file system.
- May be the reason that, the file you want to copy is the corrupted one.
- Also, due to problem in .exe file.
Apart from that, there are various of other reasons too that are quite responsible for finder error code 36. So, now lets see the steps that might helps to rescue finder error code 36.
Steps to Fix Finder Error Code 36 in Mac
- Verify the Permission option by going to permission & sharing option.
- Try to check and synchronize the external media.
- Verify the integrity of the data.
- Try to change the location of the file that creates problem for you.
- Now, re-try to copy the files from your system to other device.
However, if in all such situation if you lost some files or it gets corrupted. Then, in such situation users have to make use of third party Mac data recovery software.
Step 1: Download & install Mac Data Recovery Software.
Step 2: After that select that contain the file that fails to respond or which contain the lost file.
Step 3: Select the file type that you want to recover.
Step 4: Wait, till the scanning process gets overed. Now, you can preview of scanning.
Step 5: Finally, select the location for storing the recovered files.